How To Use Your Walmart Money Card
Your Walmart Money Card is a prepaid debit card that offers you a safe, convenient and easy way to manage your money. You can use your Walmart Money Card to shop in-store or online at Walmart, pay bills, and even get cash back.
Here are some tips on how to use your Walmart Money Card:
1. When shopping in-store, simply present your Walmart Money Card at the time of checkout. The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on your card.
2. You can also use your Walmart Money Card to shop online at Walmart.com. When prompted during checkout, simply enter the 16-digit card number and 3-digit security code found on the back of your card.
3. To pay bills, you will need to set up bill pay with your Walmart Money Card. This can be done by logging in to your account online or by calling customer service. Once you have set up bill pay, you can schedule payments for future dates.
4. You can get cash back when making purchases with your Walmart Money Card. To do so, simply ask the cashier to add the amount of cash back you would like to receive to your total purchase amount. The cashier will then deduct the appropriate amount from your card balance.
5. You can also withdraw cash from your Walmart Money Card at any ATM that accepts Visa. To do so, simply insert your card into the ATM and follow the instructions on the screen.
We hope these tips help you get the most out of your Walmart Money Card!
Your Walmart Money Card is a reloadable prepaid card that you can use to shop, pay bills, and make everyday purchases. The card is issued by Green Dot Bank, and you can load money onto it in a variety of ways.
Here’s how to use your Walmart Money Card:
1. Activate your card. When you receive your card, you’ll need to activate it before you can use it. You can do this by calling the number on the back of the card or by visiting the website.
2. Load money onto your card. You can load money onto your card in a variety of ways, including direct deposit, cash reloads, and transfers from another bank account.
3. Use your card. Once your card is activated and loaded with money, you can use it anywhere Visa is accepted. To make a purchase, simply swipe or insert the card at the point of sale and enter your PIN.
4. Check your balance. You can check your balance online, by calling the number on the back of your card, or by visiting a Walmart store.
5. Reload your card. When you need to add more money to your card, you can do so in a variety of ways, including direct deposit, cash reloads, and transfers from another bank account.